The OLTIS Group Company is the holder of attestations and management system certificates that have been introduced in the scope of “Software Development and Information Technology Services” certification as an integrated management system meeting the requirements of international standards EN ISO 9001, EN ISO 14001 and EN ISO / IEC 27001. The audit also has examined the applied requirements of the project management ISO 10006. The integrated management system also incorporates the ISO / IEC 20000-1 which is subject to certification of “Support for the operation of information systems” and “Ensuring the operation of information systems”.
Audits were performed by CQS Company from 2005 to 2021. Since 2022, the certification body for our company has been TÜV SÜD Czech.
The company OLTIS Group has been a Microsoft partner for many years and is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner – Independent Software Vendor (ISV).
This partnership is proof of the professionalism, expertise and high quality of the company’s products and brings certainty to technological development.
Since 2012, the OLTIS Group Company has increased the level of partnership with ORACLE from SILVER to GOLD partner. This, of course, assumes that it has high-quality and team of fully qualified personnel who can develop and maintain applications above ORACLE products. Finally, it also means that it can competently maintain not only its own products using the company’s SW, but also to manage the ORACLE applications themselves. Particularly it means ORACLE databases (in all editions), but also ORACLE FUSION middleware and extensions, such as ORACLE DATA INTEGRATOR or ORACLE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SUITE. Thanks to knowledge and experience with the above-mentioned platforms, OLTIS Group can offer not only ORACLE products, but also services and consultations related to them. Starting with consultations on the most suitable architecture and all-inclusive OUTSOURCING in the form of IAS (Infrastructure as a service) or SAS (Software as a service).
Integrated Management System Policy (IMS)
Our company provides comprehensive services in the field of information technology for transport and logistics, with focus on the most extensive projects that are designed specific to the user. Our customers and partners include notable carriers, transport infrastructure managers and manufacturing companies in the Czech Republic and abroad (mainly in Slovakia and Poland).
Long-term strategic goals of the company
- To become a major European software authority in the field of transport, with strong influence on the development of transport technologies.
- Spread business value and risks across different products and markets.
- To achieve positive economic results in the long term with effective cost management.
When realizing the goals, we focus on fulfilling the following principles
- Quality care of resources: satisfied employees, pleasant working environment, quality work equipment, facilitate the development and qualification of workers, a balanced economy.
- Quality support processes: ICT, administration, HR, marketing, etc.
- High quality of services provided to customers.
- Adherence to contractually agreed SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Innovating our products and adapting to the needs of a changing environment.
- Application of project management methodology..
- Emphasis on environmental protection: support for sustainable mobility, careful management of resources (energy, fuel, paper…), waste minimization and their consistent sorting.
- • Ensuring availability of information and safe work including oprotection of personal data.
- Eliminating risks, ensuring compliance with cyber security requirements.
In connection with this, the management of the company, led by its CEO, undertakes to fulfil the requirements of the standards included in the integrated management system and to constantly improve this system.
We continuously meet the requirements and undergo audits according to the following international standards: EN ISO 9001 (QMS = quality management system) EN ISO 14001 (EMS = environmental impact management system and its protection), EN ISO/IEC 27001 (ISMS = information security management system), ISO/IEC 20000-1 (ITSM = IT service management system) and ISO 10006 (PQM = project quality management system).
In all parts of ISŘ, we emphasize compliance with the applicable legislation, and in ISMS and ITSM also with the requirements of the Cybersecurity Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR).