OLTIS Group has finished the implementation of new generation of Information System of Operations Management (ISOŘ)
On 19 October 2015, OLTIS Group finished the implementation of new generation of Information System of Operations Management (ISOŘ), which is a key tool of Správa železniční dopravní cesty, s.o. (SŽDC, Railway Infrastructure Administration) dispatch workplaces for organization and operation of rail transport on the whole SŽDC line.
The new generation of ISOŘ brings a significant enlargement of functionality, especially in following areas:
- Communication with information systems of neighbouring infrastructure managers according to TSI TAF/TAP standards
- Communication with forwarders information systems according to TSI TAF/TAP standards
- Data exchanges using Common Interface
- Communication with the European information system RNE TIS (Train Information System)
- Connection to central reference files
- Unified data bases on the database server Oracle
- Modern user´s interface according to new SŽDC standards
- New methodologies of trains numbering on SŽDC infrastructure
- Transport planning and operation by diversions connected to IS for allocation of railway capacity (KADR)
- Integration with GSM-R
Development of new ISOŘ generation has been carried out in 2013–2015 within the project „Implementation TSI-TAF into SŽDC information systems, phase 2“ co-financed by the Operation program Transport of the Ministry of Transport, Czech Republic.