Integrated Management System Policy (ISŘ)
In 2007 the companies OLTIS Group a.s., OLTIS s.r.o. and in 2010 the company JERID, spol. s r.o. were awarded management system certificates documenting that they have implemented and integrated management system according to the requirements of the international norms ČSN EN ISO 9001, ČSN EN ISO 14001, ČSN ISO/IEC 27001.
Our Group provides complex IT services for transport and logistics with focus on large scale custom-made projects based on customer's specifications. Among our partners and customers there are the leading carriers, transport infrastructure operators and manufacturing companies in the Czech Republic as well as abroad (mostly in Slovakia and Poland).
Our plan is to continuously operate and further improve the implemented integrated management system, which is designed according to the requirements and recommendationof the international norms ČSN EN ISO 9001 (QMS = quality management system) ČSN EN ISO 14001 (EMS = environmental management system), ČSN ISO/IEC 27001 (ISMS = information security management system), ČSN ISO/IEC 20000-1 (ITSM = IT services management) and ČSN ISO 100006 (PQM = project quality management system).
The below stated policy of the integrated management system interlaces the individual policies of the individual ISŘ sections. In all the sections of ISŘ we place the emphasis on strict adherence the valid legislation and in EMS especially on waste disposal and energy savings.
ISŘ POLICY FORMULATION
In compliance with the above plan the group declares this policy of integrated management system for years 2013 through 2015.
To implement the group plans we will focus on realisation of the following principles:
1) High quality professional and qualified staff
2) Well working infrastructure
3) High quality of the provided services
4) Agreement with the contractual requirements of the customers from the view of meeting the defined SLA
5) Monitoring of the newly introduced products
6) Application of project management methodology
7) Following the trends of environmental protection
8) Safe work with information
9) Ensuring availability of information and its protection at the same time
10) Elimination of risks concerning the availability of the provided services and information security
In Olomouc on 21st January 2013